Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Project3-Introspection

I finished presentation of project3 on 8th August.
My group, J&C did performing art. The title of our performance is 'Introspection'.
The message of this work is 'self-acceptance'. I wrote this meaning more detail on proposal.
We want to let audience think themselves through our performance. From project3, I learned that all of us have different background, but we can find common with talking and respecting each other. I reflected my experience on my proposal part. We don't need to be afraid to be different.
In presentation, I was a pitch coordinator. I look carefully about our proposal, and reconstruct this for presentation. I tried to make all research easy to understand, and distributed time for to be satisfied for ten minutes.
However, artists commented for our presentation on Friday. They said they expected to see our process and performance more, and not need too much information of research.  We considered our presentation again and make this simple to just forces on performance.
Actually, group work is really hard for me because I'm not good at tell my idea organized and combine others idea to make result better. Sometime I forget to think about work and just listen others. It is difficult for me to understand others idea at moment. Fortunately, my group members listened carefully me and atmosphere was always good. I know it is difficult for everyone to do group work about art because all people have strong opinion about what they study a lot.
I think my speaking has improved during this period even if I make a lot of mistakes. I learned that the most important thing is that I think a lot and keep motivation to tell my opinion.
I appreciate to all my group members to try to understand each other and make our work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment