Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Building the Seed Cathedral

I watched the presentation of Thomas Heatherwick in TED Talk.
He creates a lot of interesting architecture. For example, he constructed Seed Cathedral in 2010. The concept of this monument is biodiversity. He always thinks the combination of nature and architecture. His work has variation, like temple, cafe, bridge, and so on.
Architecture is fundamental instrument in our life. Therefore, designing architects mean design human lifestyle. 
I think that I can contribute to keep cities eco-friendly. Keeping roads and public space clean is important role for citizen. Personally, I can grow plants in the garden, or make birds house. 
Nowadays, birds, fish, and all animals are affected by human. I think we have to coexist with them and architect is necessary to make the world sustainable.



No comments:

Post a Comment